Important Considerations when using 2DDL
Light and colliders should be in the same z-order / z-depth (not supported by minimal variations eg light z = 0 – casters z = 0.00001f
- Check LayerMask. Make sure you have configured the same layer in 2DLight GameObject and Casters.
Boxcollider2D rotation. To prevent strange behavior when using BoxCollider2D, you must have a minimum rotation over caster. Euler z = 0.0001f.
- Concave colliders Avoidance. If you have a concave shape, broken down into several convex colliders.
- Superimposed Collider Avoidance. do not build colliders that are partially on top of another, as 2DDL work but not detected intersection points.
- Collider redundant Avoidance. Ensure that there is no caster-clone just below the same collider
- Folder of Bugs. If you can not identify or solve your problem, check folder bugs and solutions included inside the package.
Physics2DSettings > Queries Start In Colliders = TRUE otherwise the system will break.